TFuel Withdrawals are now available! You can request a TFuel withdrawal from your balances page. Withdrawal requests can take 24-48 business hours to be processed and finalized.
- Withdrawals require proof of identity and full KYC.
- To address security concerns we have released an update to require 2 Step Authentication on ALL withdrawals.
Please follow the steps below to make withdrawals from your account:
1) You need to download an Authenticator App like Google Authenticator.
Here is a link on how to set up Google Authenticator for 2-Factor Authentication (2FA).
2) Set up the Authenticator App, and Save the recovery codes (or recovery phrases) in a safe place. They will let you sign in if you loose your phone and can't access your Authentication App. Unfortunately the recovery codes (or recovery phrases) are private to you ONLY, no one else can recover or see the code. You won't be able to see those codes anymore once you pass the set up screen. Again, for security purposes for our users we cannot assist you with recovering your recovery code/phrase.
3) After your Authenticator App or Google Authenticator is all set up, you need to enable ""2-Factor Authentication"" in your ThetaDrop ""Account Settings"".
4) In the 2-Step Authentication, copy the ""setup key"" that is right underneath the QR code or scan the QR code using your 2FA app.
5) After you have linked your ThetaDrop with your Google Authenticator, you need to get the code from the Google Authenticator and enter in the withdrawal page when it asks you to enter the code, ""Enter the verification code on your authentication device"".
6) Once you have set up 2FA, you will need to do the same when you log into your ThetaDrop account.
Navigate to your balance page and find your TFuel balance
Once you click on it follow on screen instruction