All withdrawal requests are manually reviewed by our team during weekdays. Please allow for processing time between submitting a withdrawal request and having the funds deposited in your bank account or THETA wallet. Most withdrawals are processed within 15-20 business days but others may take more time depending on where you live. This allows us to ensure the safety and security of our community and to comply with financial regulations.
Example of a USD Withdrawal Flow:
1. You submit a withdrawal request.
2. Withdrawal requests are added to the batch reviewed at the beginning of the week.
3. Once your request is approved, you will be sent an invite to the Tipalti portal link within 24 hours.
4. When the Tipalti account is fully completed, you will then be put in the queue for the next payment cycle (usually on Thursdays).
5. You will then receive an email from Tipalti once a payment is scheduled. (Depending on your payment method it can take up to 10 business days to see the funds in your account.)